Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Christmas Mini - throughout the years


Morning Scrappy Friends!!! Today I wanted to share a mini album I made this past weekend. I started an album a few years ago scrapbooking our annual family Christmas photo. My album stopped in 2007!! A little behind you say? Just a little. I could never find the right mini or the right collection until I saw this collection from BoBunny. All the elements were just my style..vintage with a little bit of shabby! I added some elements from last years BoBunny Christmas collection as well. Good thing I hoard my supplies right? You never know when you might need something, lol.  I was so proud of myself, I even have the blank pages scrapped and ready just too add the photo until 2015! I dug out the first album to have a peek and it was so fun to see our family photos way back from 1988 when Nicole was born. Maybe one day I will share that one too just for fun! Hope your all having a wonderful day!

 2007.. Love that my Tessa is in the photo with us.
 2008  Can't believe how much the boys have grown.
 2009  Most of Hubby's family! It's a miracle to get everyone together during the holidays.
 2010 Back under the tree with the Santa hats!
 2011  Same Tree Same Hats, lol
2012 .. Moved the tree, but yeah, still the same hats!



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: The List, Trees, What a Guy, Red, Yuletide, Dots/ Silver And Gold
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Rejoice
Chipboard: 12x12 chipboard/Rejoice; Layered Chipboard/ Silver And Gold
Jewels: Silver And Gold, Rejoice
Trinkets: Silver And Gold; Rejoice
Noteworthy: Silver And Gold; Rejoice
Blossoms: Clover Dahlia, Wildberry Pansy, Wildberry Zinnia
Stamps: It is Written, Stained Textures, Anthem Clear Stamps
Brads: Silver and Gold
Mini Album: SilverAnd Gold
Other Supplies: IAmRoses blooms, 7 Gypsies Clear Stamps

11 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!!! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and those flowers on the cover!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to take these photos every year! What a great reminder of family and you've done such an awesome job on this mini!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super gorgeous mini! Love all the layering, embellies, and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful album i love the shape,
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you captured all of your fun Christmas photos in one place! I also really really dig those hats! Did I say REALLY?!!! Yeah - I'm getting some!

    Great work with this yummy mini!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful mini snd great tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lynn this album is fantastic. Perfect Christmas album. I'm sorry I haven't been visiting you as much lately it's been crazy around here. Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this mini, Lynn!! It looks awesome with the vintage type papers and I love that you added the pages for upcoming year and can just pop in your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful mini & love your photos too. Great memories beautifully put together!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. When it comes to mini albums, you RULE! wow. Totally love this Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.