Friday, December 13, 2013

B is for Believe

B is for Believe - Believe in Yourself, in Your Talents, in Your Creative Journey.

 Today I'm sharing another art canvas I'm making for my studio. In the last post I talked about this great idea I have to make 26 canvas's for my walls. So far, so good! I'm on B already!! I'm also having some fun learning about making videos. The movie part I'm still working on, but I'm having fun so far. This project is motivating me to get to my art table, take out those unused supplies and have some fun. These aren't for design teams, they aren't gifts, they are just for me and everyone who visits my studio! Hope your all having a great day!!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

7 comments:

  1. Love the splashes of color on this canvas! I can't wait to see the wall completed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really excited about joining you on this creative A-Z journey, Lynn! LOVE this canvas! And the video is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooo GORGEOUS!! I love love love the colors, the butterflies and the music paper!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cool work girl!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Lynn!! Love the colors you worked into this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous canvas! I am in awe of your talent and want to thank you for sharing the video tutorial with us! And I also want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sigh* this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and background, video

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.