Monday, December 16, 2013

Rejoice


Good Morning!! Can you believe we are a little over a week until Christmas? Hope your all ready to celebrate!! Today at Let's Get Sketchy my sweet friend Bev created a new sketch for us all to play with. You know I love layers, so I couldn't wait to play with this one. At first I had a different photo and was looking for a collection for it. I stumbled upon this stashed BoBunny collection, changed the photo and started to play. I think it's pretty wild, lots going on here, but it was fun to see just how much I could fit on this page, lol. This is a family photo taken way back in 2008. It was in my box of "photos to scrap". Maybe one day I will finish up that box, lol. I hope you can join us and play along. Also LGS is taking submissions for our next magazine issue.. all the info is below!



We are NOW taking submissions for our next full issue.  Here is what we are looking for:
Submissions are now open for our next Sketch Inspired Magazine.  This issue will go live online Feb 1, 2014.  We are looking for the following projects:

Layouts:


·         Gallery pages  Any theme

Special Section Gallery Pages

·         To “Die” For­
Layouts creating using that fun die cutting machines

·         Paint the town
Using paint in some form or fashion

·         Not so picture perfect 
Layouts showcasing a not so perfect picture

·         Selfies 
Go ahead and scrap yourself.  We as scrappers are always scrapping others but never ourselves!

·         Let’s Get Sketchy
Layouts created using sketches from LGS

·         Mixed Media 
Any theme

·         Mini Albums

·      Project Life Pages

Any Theme

·         Mini Albums

Any Theme

The deadline for submissions to our February 1st Issue is January 10, 2014.
Previously published work will not be accepted (print or digital).  You may however, submit work that has previously appeared in online galleries or blogs.  All work submitted must be no older than 60 days.

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT OUR FIRST ISSUE NOVEMBER 1ST, ITS CHUCKED FULL OF GREAT PROJECTS!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Luck, Fans,Damask, Cut Outs,Garden/ Serenity
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Serenity
Rub ons: Simply Stated Christmas/ Making Memorie
Stamps: Clear Stamps/ Anthem

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty LO! and a Lovely Family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous job Lynn! What beautiful colors and products. And that is a lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous I love love love the colors, the flowers and the folded down edges!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those gorgeous flowers Lynn and the frame around your photo!! Great use of Bev's sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this are seriously magical , love x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great family photo and you've used this line so well! The layering looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flowers look great in this one!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.