Friday, December 20, 2013

BoBunny Design Team Blog Hop


Welcome to our BoBunny Design Team Blog Hop!! I'm Lynn for those that don't know me and now I'm going to entertain you with something about myself. Hmmm.. do you want to know that I'm having a big birthday next year? How about that I love to play the piano and sing? Ok.. I love to bake ( and eat it). Ohh I know.. I have 2 great kids, both young adults now and two very rambunctious puppies. I've seriously been scrapping since the beginning of time it seems like. Remember back in the days of scissors, stickers and pens? You should see those first pages! I like to say that I've grown a lot since then. I don't think I can define my style.. but I do know that every time I try to do a "cute" layout, it turns out with tons of layers and ink everywhere!! Just like in this layout. This is Jax ( or Big J) as we like to call him. He got his nickname because our daughers dog is named Jackson and they kept getting confused. So now we have Big J and Little J. Everyone keeps saying he looks like the dog in the Grinch, so I just had to scrap this one of him with his Reindeer Antlers. Ohhh he thought he was so handsome!!

Here is a link to all the designers blogs so you can hop along. Make sure to get the answers to all the questions that were on the BoBunny blog by visiting each designers blogs then head back to BoBunny to enter! You have until December 23, 2013 12:00 a.m. MST to enter!!


Here is the BoBunny prize pack up for grabs!! Amazing right?

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Characters, Tinsel, Chevron, Dots/ Elf Magic
Stickers: Misc Me Stickers/ Elf Magic
Chipboard: 12x12/ Elf Magic
Brads: Elf Magic
Noteworthy: Elf Magic
Stamps: Distressed Textures, Dis-Stress Me Out
Ink: Coconut/ QuickQuotes Chalking Ink



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

21 comments:

  1. This is such a fun layout! I like it wenn pages with animals look a little fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super page Lynn! Love the sweet photo of your BIG curly rheindeer!!!! ;-)Lovely use of the papers too! Was great to read some info too....what, are you turning 30???? Can't be!!! ;-)
    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! Have a super and blessed time! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeee that sweet photo, the designs and loveeeeeeeeee the tags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, that is so funny how you have his sweet face and the "Define naughty" sentiment! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Big J
    is a cutie. Great
    layout.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Lynn, this is gorgeous! I love that beautiful blue and what you did with this BB collections is perfect! What a fun photo too of your pup! So fun! I sure hope you & your family have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS layout! I am a huge dog lover (I have five) and I love that picture of Big J. The colors you used are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautyfull layout. I love those bright colors.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your layout! So fun! Big J is quite the handsome dude!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww..that is one cute pooch and an adorable layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors and layers. great job

    ReplyDelete
  12. This page is too cute, Lynn! Love the mix of colors and the way you used the fun tags in your design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lynn, Jax is adorable and your layout is fabulous!!! I hope you have a fabulous Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the LO. I play the piano and sing, too. Next month will be the 52nd anniversary of my first piano lesson! And...I'm having a big birthday next year, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your doggies, we have one looks very similar to big J called Bailey!! Merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the title of the layout... so cute

    ReplyDelete
  17. A very nice looking layout and a cute dog!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.