Sunday, December 22, 2013

Boys Will Be Boys - Boys Rule


Good Morning Scrappy Friends. Is everyone ready for the holidays? Today I'm sharing a layout using the Rough & Tumble collection in the kit from Boys Rule . This was so much fun. I wanted to use all the stickers and patterned paper so what better way than to add layers! It's always fun to see where you can stick that one extra sticker. Along with a few of the Tim Holtz rub ons, and a little stamping, the layout came together quite quickly. I just want to take a moment to thank Laura and Laura-Lee for having me as a guest design these past two months. It's been such a fabulous experience. If you have boys, check out their kits..amazing!! Have a wonderful Holiday Season Everyone!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Simon Says/Pink Paislee, Daring Dots, Wild Words/ Carta Bella Rough and Tumble
Stickers: Element Stickers/ Carta Bella Rough and Tumble
Rub Ons: Tim Hotz Numbers

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

10 comments:

  1. Such a fun masculine layout. Love the cheerful colours and precious photo.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the misting and love love love the border punches!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun layout! I love the clusters! Your inking and stamping look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab page, Lynn!! Love the design and the way you clustered and layered!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fun and fresh layout! Super papers...they fit so perfectly with your theme! A super sweet photo too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a super fun page and LOVE LOVE all your have going on!!! super cool background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this has to be my fave layout of yours, love the design and the bright colors and the picture is too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! Boy layouts are so hard for me but you seem to really ace them! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.