Wednesday, December 18, 2013

C is for Create

Today is a reminder to Create. To let go, have fun, just do what feels good!!

 I had fun working with this one. Lots of modeling paste and stencils. I wanted the white and brown look,so I held fast to not grabbing more paint or spray. I altered some letters and just let go and had fun. This is what this journey is for me. To learn new techniques, to have fun and let go. I'm working on doing tutorials, so forgive me if something is missing or not quite right!!!





Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

6 comments:

  1. Lovely canvas! I like how different they all are! What an interesting wall it's going to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your canvas!! they are all going to be so great when they are finished and hung up and cute tutorial too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I love love love the colors, the circles and the flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice for your "C" word, Lynn!! Love the modeling paste on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve your collection of stencils! This turned out amazing! And so cool that you made one with your silhouette too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really super Lynn! I love your sentiment and love what you created! One can see that you are at ease and happy to see where the creating takes you! Fabulous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.