Thursday, December 26, 2013

Holiday Memories- LGS Christmas Issue


Morning Everyone!! How was Christmas? I hope Santa was good to you and filled your stockings with lots of scrappy goodies! Today I'm sharing a layout that is in the Christmas Edition of the Let's Get Sketchy Magazine. I just couldn't resist scrapping Big Boy in his Christmas hat. So grab a coffee, maybe a cookie or two, sit back, relax and enjoy our Christmas Edition!!!

Here's the link: Let's Get Sketchy



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Festivities, Stripes, Silver & Gold, The List/ Silver & Gold
Stickers: Cardstock Stickers, Dimensional Stickers/ Silver & Gold
Blossoms: Clover Pansy, Wildberry Zinnia, Wildberry Pansy
Jewels: Chocolate Jewels

7 comments:

  1. Super scrap page - lovely colours and the photo is so cute. Happy Boxing Day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet photo and a stunning page to.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the ornaments, the flowers and that sweet photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty papers and framing! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page Lynn! I hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors,s and framing, paper another gorgeous page !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors,s and framing, paper another gorgeous page !!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.