Saturday, February 15, 2014

Cookie Says Baby It's Cold Outside


Good Morning! Today I'm so excited to be a guest designer at Stuck Sketches. My sweet friend Laura asked, and how could I say no to her? She is amazing and a very talented sketch designer. I had this photo printed out of Nicole with her new winter hat and just had to scrap it. She is the funniest girl. I can just see her walking into her Corporate job wearing this hat and smiling away. She is always so full of laughter, I just love my girl. I hope you can stop by and play along with this fabulous team!! Have a wonderful scrappy day!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Woodland Winter, Mittens/ Woodland Winter
Stickers: Cardstock Stickers/Woodland Winter, Tiny Alphabet Stickers/Prima, Cork Arrows &Chevrons/Studio Calico
Chipboard: 12x12 Woodland Winter
Noteworthy: Woodland Winter
Buttons: Woodland Winter
Stamps: Prima


9 comments:

  1. Love this layout Lynn! Such gorgeous colors and patterns! Love the photo! She's a beauty! My middle granddaughter loves the cookie monster and would die for a hat like that! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn....thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. :)
    I have just had a browse around your blog and your work is stunning...Love it!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a fun layout! I love the background and the mittens! Your photo and title are wonderful, too! What a great page to depict how very cold it is outside - indeed!!! Brrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolutely gorgeous page, great background details and colours! So glad you guested with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun photo!! Love what you did with the sketch Lynn, and congrats on guesting for Stuck Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I.Want.That.Hat!!!!!!!!!!! This is fabulous!! LOVING the colors and the mittens!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe love the title and pic :) this is awesome!!1

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.