Thursday, February 20, 2014

Mini Album Feature for Paper Crafter's Library


Good Morning and Happy Thursday! Today I'm very excited to be the featured designer at Paper Crafter's Library. I'm sharing a mini album I made for Nicole and Chris all about their rescue pup Jackson ( aka Jiggy). When I saw the Valentines collection Head Over Heels and the mini album from BoBunny I just couldn't resist. I have so much fun pouring all the embellies all over my desk and decorating each page. There are 10 pages in the mini, but this is just a sneak of the cover, so I hope you can stop by Paper Crafter's Library to see the rest and let me know what you think. Hope your all having a fabulous Thursday!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: First Kiss,Love, Endless Love, Boyfriend, True Love, 6x6 Paper Pad / Head Over Heels Collection
Stickers: Combo Stickers, Cardstock Stickers/ Head Over Heels Collection
Chipboard: 12x12 Chipboard, Layered Chipboard/ Head Over Heels Collection; Hearts Artisan/ Pink Paislee
Noteworthy: Head Over Heels Collection
Mini Album: Head Over Heels
Doilies: Wilton

6 comments:

  1. Super cute little mini! I love the theme and the fact that you used this paper line for the album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun Lynn! Love the camera shape of the album and the b&w photo with the mix of Red and Black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute Lynn, and the doggy too! love the colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.