Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Back To School - BoBunny


Good Morning!! Today at BoBunny I'm sharing a mini album I made using the new Pop Quiz collection. When I saw the mini I immediately thought of my niece Renee who will be going into Grade 9 next fall. I wanted to make an album for her so she could put in her own photos of her friends and have pockets to put some keepsakes. It was a fun album to make but it sure is hard to make an album with no photos. I'm excited to see what she does with it.








My niece Renee!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Class Clown, Hall Pass, Midterm, Study Hall, Bookworm/ Pop Quiz
6x6 Paper Pad: Pop Quiz
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Ambrosia; Combo Stickers/ Serenity; Misc Me Stickers, Combo Stickers/ Pop Quiz
Washi Tape: Pop Quiz
Noteworthy: Pop Quiz
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard/ Pop Quiz
Brads: Pop Quiz
Doilies: Medium
Stamps: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle, MamaRazzi2, Distressed Textures
Mini Album: Pop Quiz

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous project Lynn! love the colors and Renee is a beauty! I'll admit you've got me interested in Bo Bunny,just bought two paper pads and can't wait to use them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute project! I love how you used this line:) You really rocked this album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love this!!! LOVING the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Lynn!! Such a fun idea for your niece! I know she will love filling it with her school memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome album Tracee! love it but then I love Bo Bunny too!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.