Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sugar And Spice - Scrapstuffz


 Good Morning! How's your day? Today I'm sharing a layout I did for Scrapstuffz. For this month we not only had a inspiration photo, we had a sketch to work with designed by my sweet friend Laura. When I saw the photo I knew that I wanted to do something Springy with some pastel colours. I hadn't had a chance to work with the new BoBunny Baby Bump collection, so this was a fine opportunity! I've had this photo of my great niece Isla on the fridge for months now and wanted to scrap her first year photo for a long time. When I saw the sketch with the big circle I immediately thought.. DOILY!!! And the plan came together. I hope you can come play along with us this month!



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Special Delivery, Great Expectations, Gift of Love, Oh Baby/ Baby Bump
6x6 Paper Pads: Soft Shades, Baby Bump
Stickers: Misc. Me, Combo Stickers/ Baby Bump
Doilies: Medium
Jewels: Frosting

8 comments:

  1. An awesome creative take on the colour inspiration with such a precious photos.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the doilies and the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute, love the doily and the pearls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job Lynn using using the sketch and the inspiration photo! Your layout is so lovely and so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful and love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable layout and subject as well! Such pretty colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning page, Lynn!! You did an amazing job with the colors and I love the way you used Laura's sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable layout! Love the bright, fresh looking colors! Your interpretation of the sketch is great and I love that doily circle!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.