Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Life Captured - Scrapstuffz


Morning Everyone! Today I'm up at Scrapstuffz with my Inspiration layout. What do you see when you see the inspiration photo? I immediately see color, and then my mind starts thing about what collection would work, lol. When I saw this photo, I saw pink and butterflies... and in my mind that equalled the new Primrose collection from BoBunny. I've been waiting for the right moment to dig into this collection and today was the day!! Along with a photo of Nicole on her wedding day, it came together quite nicely I thought. I even added a few chipboard pieces I got from Creative Embellishments which I left brown to compliment the browns in the patterned paper. I hope you can stop by and play along with our challenge this month! Here is the Inspiration Photo for this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Gate, Cottage, Garden/ BoBunny Primrose
6x6 Paper Pad: BoBunny Primrose
Noteworthy: BoBunny Primrose
Washi Tape: BoBunny Primrose
Stamps: Prairie Chic, Distressed Textures
Chipboard: Creative Embellishments

5 comments:

  1. so beautiful..a fav for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and the butterflies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page - love the chipboard - have to have it in stock now ! Gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. truly beautiful layout, love all the layering and I love your new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....beautiful and gorgeous page! The design is fabulous and is perfect for those papers! Love the photo...is also so soft and girlie! Awesome! x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.