Thursday, May 8, 2014

Zoom - Boys Rule


Good Morning Everyone and Happy Thursday!! Today I'm sharing my first layout I did with the May/June kit from Boys Rule. I love to open the kit and look at all the fun and wonderful goodies in the package. So many fun wooden and paper embellies, not to mention all the paper. I love to layer embellies, so I had quite a lot of fun with this layout! If you haven't seen the kits and have a son, a son-in-law, maybe a grandson or even a hubby...these kits are perfect to help you scrap those males in your life. I know my son is excited to keep seeing his photo pop up in my layouts!!! Until next time....



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

7 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and that little car! And loving the new blog header!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mix of all the different patterned papers and how you've layered them into the banner design! What a blast from the past that photo is! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Those pp's from Crate are absolutely perfect! Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the different papers you layered Lynn, and the great texture from the Thickers you used for your title!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous page! Love this great boy page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet page Lynn! Loving those papers and the textured alpha's! Makes for a very cool page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun page. Our scrappy world needs more boy pages!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.