Saturday, May 10, 2014

BoBunny Misc. Me - Jax


Morning Everyone! Today at BoBunny I'm sharing some pages from my Misc. Me binder. I just love working with the 12x12 size. I used the journaling cards from the box set and pieces from the Noteworthy Happy Tails collection. With some stickers the pockets came together quite quickly. For the larger pockets I used my Cameo to make some backgrounds and wanted them to look like mini layouts. I can't believe how much Jax grew in that first year!!! I decided to do random pages in my binder instead of a weekly spread and it seems to work really well so far! Hope your all enjoying your day!!





Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
6x6 Paper Pad/ Happy Tails
Stickers: Cardstock Sticker, Combo Sticker/ Happy Tails
Noteworthy: Happy Tails
Journaling Cards: 40 Journaling Card Pack/ Happy Tails

6 comments:

  1. really cute spread, your doggy is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun!! LOVING the colors and those photos!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and fun way to put together the sweet pictures of your adorable dog! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Especially love the collar (ribbon). Happy Mother's Day Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute little pages! I really love the Happy Tails Misc Me and I have really enjoyed using mine too! Your doggie tales are very sweet indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Lynn, you rock these pages like no one I have seen. Wonderful layers and detailing. I have some of these type of albums, but do struggle to do something pleasing with them. You continue to be an inspiration. Keep smiling and creating. Thanks for popping by.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.