Sunday, June 8, 2014

Happier Than A Monster - Boys Rule


Good Morning Scrappy Friends and Happy Sunday! Today I'm sharing a card I made using the May/ June kit from Boys Rule . I just can't help but smile when I look at all that fun patterned paper in the kit. I thought a birthday card for a special little boy was in order! I punched out circles on my star layered paper and tucked the balloons from the Fancy Pants Ephemera pack in the circles with some pop dots for dimension. Don't those little mosters just make you smile?? Thanks for stopping by today and hope you are having a wonderful weekend! 

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

5 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooo cute!!! I love love love the balloons and the monster!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Perfect for a little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun Lynn!! I love the balloons and that is one cute monster!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this card is so adorable! Love that monster!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.