Monday, June 9, 2014

Thowback to the 1970's - Canadian Scrapbooker



Good Morning!! I'm so excited!! I was asked to be a guest designer on the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine blog today. It is such an honour to be a guest at my favourite scrapbook magazine. There is a story behind this layout! My best friend from junior high school and I reconnected on facebook this year. She posted this photo to my wall.. it's from 1978! I was pretty stylin back then, now wasn't I? lol. So, when I saw the "Somewhere In Time" collection from BoBunny, I just couldn't resist using it for my layout. I layered, I stamped, I stamped some more, lol. I used a cut file that I shared awhile ago and a cut file from Kerri Bradford as well. If your new to my blog there is a tab at the top called "Cameo Cut File Freebies" where I share the files that I made. Please feel free to grab one, two or all of them. I will be adding new files often. In fact there will be a new one available tomorrow!!



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Imagination, Passage, Chrononaut, Antiquity/ Somewhere In Time
6x6 Paper Pad: Somewhere in Time
Noteworthy: Somewhere in Time
Stickers: Combo Stickers/Ambrosia
Washi Tape: Black & White Patterned, Kraft Patterned
Kraft Wood Shapes: Camera
Stamps: Mama Razzi2 Clear Stamps, Stitches, To The Point, Distressed Textures, Stained Textures
Other Supplies:
Stencil: Mini Time Travel/ Crafters Workshop
Adhesive: Easy Runner/ 3L

8 comments:

  1. This collection looks great with your photo, Lynn!! And such a cute photo of you...love that Yellow sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE CONGRATS!!! I love love love that photo, the title and the gears! This is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats! I love your page and how you worked that BB collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lynn! That's awesome! Love, love your gorgeous page! You were definitely stylin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats that is so cool...beautiful page to.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your Guest DT spot!! How exciting and so well deserved. What a fabulous throw back page! Love the gears and clocks! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to rock our 'Canadian Scrapbooker' world!! Stunning project. Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page and Congratulations!!! I love the title work here and your photo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.