Saturday, June 7, 2014

Happy Birthday - BoBunny Misc. Me



Good Morning!! How's everyone's day? Today I'm sharing a few pages of my Misc. Me binder at BoBunny . My assignment was to use the Double Dot cardstock. I was so excited because that meant I could play with my cameo!! Along with the boxed card set from Modern Miss and the cameo, I was having Fun, Fun, Fun!!! All the cut files I used, you can download them for free at the bottom of the post.





Just click on the photo to download your free files!!
Note: There are more freebies if you look at the top tabs!
 Days of The Week Tickets

 Arrow Words

 Arrow Circles


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Double Dot Cardstock: Island Mist, Buttercup, Dark Denim, Wild Berry
Stickers: Carstock Stickers/ Modern Miss
Chipboard: 12x12 Chipboard/ Modern Miss
Journal Box Set: Modern Miss
Washi Tape: Modern Miss
Page Protectors: Misc. Me Life Journal

2 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.