Wednesday, June 25, 2014

It's A Party - Boys Rule


Morning!! This is my last project using the May/June kit at Boys Rule. I thought this was a good way to use up all those bits and pieces from the kit. Oh don't get me wrong, there is still plenty left over, I'm no where near down to my scraps. I think I could do another five layouts with all that is left! I thought though that Noah might like an invite to share with his Grandma when she gets invited to his birthday party!! Maybe, just maybe he will invite me too!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! LOVING that monster and the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute card and love how you displayed it to take the photo :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.