Thursday, June 26, 2014

Somewhere in Time - BoBunny

Good Morning! Today at BoBunny I am sharing an altered frame I made using the new Somewhere in Time collection. As soon as I saw this collection I knew I wanted to alter a frame with it. I wanted to capture the special relationship Nicole and Ryan have. From when they were small they were the best of friends and that hasn't changed. For the frame I used some new crackle paint I bought and I love how it turned out. I printed out some saying and used some rub on saying to fill in the smaller frames. Some fussy cutting and stamping completed the project. This was a really special project and Nicole quickly said "I want that", so now it's on the wall at her new home.

 Lots of fussy cutting going on for the flowers.
 Here is a closeup of the crackle paint!!
I just loved this saying I found on the internet, so had to use it!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Antiquity, Chrononaut, Keepsake, Timeless/ Somewhere In Time
6x6 Paper Pad: Somewhere In Time
Noteworthy: Somewhere In Time
Layered Chipboard: Somewhere In Time
Kraft Wood Shapes: Elegant
Trinkets: Trail Mix
Jewels: Powder Mountain
Rub-Ons: Timepiece
Stamps: Gateway
Blossoms: Buttercup Dahlia. Natural Earth Dahlia, Harvest Orange Dahlia

Other Supplies:
Frame: Kaisercraft
Crackle: Viva Croco Crackling Color Bronze

6 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous Lynn!! You certainly have a way with altered goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the textures and the flowers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous frame - the papers make it look so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Lynn! Your daughter is so lucky to have such a crafty, talented mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this Lynn, you did a gorgeous job on this project! I'm sure Nicole absolutely loves it as well!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.