Thursday, July 3, 2014

Lifetime Memories

Good Morning Everyone!! Yesterday it was HOT here.. so in between laundry and cleaning up my desk I couldn't help but take some time to play with the July challenge over at Creative Embellishments. When I saw the challenge photo it reminded me of something calm and peaceful. The colors I first saw where the blues and browns with that hint of beige or gold. That took me to the Somewhere in Time collection at BoBunny! The next part of the challenge was to "emboss". Ohhh now the fun began. I dived into my stash of chipboard from Creative Embellishments and got to work. I actually used two colors, a brown and blue, but the blue came out more bronze, lol.. I had just too much fun. It was nice to relax and just create something for fun. Sprays, stamps, chippies and powders made for a fun afternoon in the sun! Ohhh and who remembers Magic Mesh.. that's on there too! lol. This photo of Ryan and Nicole I just used to make an altered frame, but since Nicole stole that, I thought it was ok to use the photo again!!!


Here is the Inspiration photo!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Imagination, 6x6 Paper Pad/ Somewhere In Time, BoBunny
Washi Tape: Kraft Patterned, Black & White Patterned/ BoBunny
Stamps: Stitches/BoBunny, Butterfly Garden/Pink Paislee, Filmstrip/ Creative Embellishments, Bitty Grunge/ Stampers Anonymous
Chipboard: Creative Embellishments Distressed Chickenwire, Bicycle Chain Frame/Gears,Steampunk Border set

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome page and such a great job on those chippies! So excited to see you playing along with us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Lynn!! I love the look of the gears on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love love the colors and the gears!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just gorgeous Lynn! so glad to see you playing at Creative Embellishments too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty layout and love that photo, they are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous background and beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous LO!! WOw!! Thank you for playing along with Creative Embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling pic and awesome page! wow I love all the stampwork, awesome alterations of the chippies and cool bo bunny papers. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That background is amazing! Thanks for playing at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic layout! Love the awesome bg work and your steampunk chippies are just perfect for your page! Thanks for playing along w/the Creative Embellishments July Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic layout! Love the awesome bg work and your steampunk chippies are just perfect for your page! Thanks for playing along w/the Creative Embellishments July Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.