Saturday, July 5, 2014

Banff Misc Me - BoBunny

 Good Morning Everyone and Happy Saturday!! Today at BoBunny I am sharing some more of my Misc. Me pages. Hubby and I recently snuck away for a few days in the mountains. We were at our daughters and she lives an hour away from the park, so it was the perfect opportunity. I loved working with the Somewhere in Time collection for this spread. I thought the blues of the collection were made for water and sky. We have been to the mountains so many times, but it never gets old. We just have to snap the photos of the waterfalls and mountains. I even got hubby to take a selfie with me, lol. I did a ton of fussy cutting, I had this idea to blend the photos into the cards. The new stamp sets were a ton of fun too!!




BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Timeless, Keepsake/ Somewhere In Time
Noteworthy: Somewhere In Time
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Somewhere in Time
Washi Tape: Kraft Patterned
Stamps: To The Point, Stitches
Page Protectors: 12x12 Variety Pack


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

6 comments:

  1. I grew up on "Banff Lane" through Junior High and High School ... and I couldn't believe the number of people that spelled and pronounced it "Ban-I-ff" like there was an "I" in it ... lol!!! I love love love love love the pages!! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you documented your trip! Beautiful pages Lynn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is a stunning design and I love the precious selfy.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this.. so beautiful and really the best colour combo.. so rich and elegant too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Banff looks like a beautiful place! You always do misc me so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful elements, displayed perfectly of a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.