Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hummingbirds



Morning Scrappy Friends! Today I'm up on the Scrapstuffz blog. When I first saw the inspiration photo I knew right away what I wanted to do. This photo reminded me of the hummingbirds that visit us each summer at the lake house. I searched for a photo of them and couldn't find one.. so... I decided to use the inspiration photo for my layout!! I just love the blue bottle and those cute little birds. I pulled out the Anthem collection from BoBunny, some Washi tape and stamps and just let this layout come together. I even dug out some old old saying stickers that I found and used those instead of a title. I hope you can stop by and play along with us! I would love to see what inspires you from the photo.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Supplies:
BoBunny Anthem Collection

4 comments:


  1. This is just awesome! What a fabulous shot and beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the layers and that photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Lynn and what a great photo to scrap!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.