Friday, July 18, 2014

Disney - Boys Rule

Good Morning Scrappy Friends!! Today I'm sharing my project at Boys Rule. The July/Aug kit has so many fun things in it, it was hard to chose what to play with, lol.. I did this layout of Ryan and Chris from their trip to Disneyland. Those boys took such funny photos! I was thinking of a design when I saw Laura's sketch and I decided that it was just perfect for what I had in mind. Every month we have a sketch challenge on the blog, so I hope you can stop by and join us! It's so fun to see friends playing along.


Laura's sketch ( which I flipped)


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

5 comments:

  1. Such a great guy page! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the layers and the stars!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun Disney page, Lynn!! Great mix of colors and you did such an awesome job with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun layout! The design and color scheme are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow...this is super cool! Love the colours here and an awesome design! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.