Saturday, July 12, 2014

Thank You Cards - BoBunny

 Morning Everyone and Happy Saturday!! Today at BoBunny we are sharing cards using the Enchanted Garden collection. I love these pastel colours. They just look so soft and pretty. I think I spent longer looking through all the patterned paper than I did making the cards. It was so hard to choose. Thanks to the double dot cardstock and the 6x6 paper pad I finally got to work!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies: Thanks
Patterned Paper: Imagine/ Enchanted Garden
Double Dot Cardstock: Island Mist Vintage
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Little Miss
Jewels: Glaze Jewels
Blossoms: Plum Purple Zinnia, Plum Purple Dahlia
Doilies: Medium
Stamps: Distressed Textures, Gateway

BoBunny Supplies: Thank You
Patterned Paper: Spellbound/Enchanted Garden
6x6 Paper Pad: Enchanted Garden
Double Dot Cardstock: Aquamarine Dot
Lace: Denim Blue Lace
Blossoms: Denim Blue Daisy
Jewels: Glaze Jewels
Stamps: Stitches

6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, so full of color and texture, love the lace touches :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are so gorgeous! Love the colors and feminine touches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layering and softness of your cards....soooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.