Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Best One - Boys Rule


Good Morning! How's your Tuesday? Today I'm sharing my first layout using the July/ August kit for Boys Rule. As usual I spend more time looking at all the goodies than actually scrapping! This photo is from 2006 on a trip we took to the Calgary Zoo with the kids. I had tons of fun with my stamping and splattering on this one. I love the kits because it gives me an opportunity to work with product I might not have noticed. I think this is my first layout I've ever done using Bella Blvd, and I loved it!! So a big thanks to Laura-Lee for giving me new goodies to play with!

Boys Rule Supplies: July/ Aug 2014 kit
Patterned Paper: Pickle Juice Starz, Oreo Starz, Gulf Starz/ Lucky Starz Bella Blvd
Stickers: Treasures & Text/ Max Bella Blvd. Sticko Dimensional Stickers/ EK Success
Stamps: Prima
Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

5 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and all the circles!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely fabulous. As a mom of boys I am totally drawn to the masculinity yet very fun feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute, love the bright colors and circles are always a fun element :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fun layout, Lynn! Great use of the Bella and I love the circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout! Goes on my faves list for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.