Friday, August 8, 2014

Joys of Boys - Boys Rule


Howdy!! Hope your all enjoying your day! Today I'm sharing another layout over at Boys Rule with the July/ Aug kit. I had some fun with gesso and stamping on this one. The kit had so many fun papers and elements to play with. What I really love is stepping out of my comfort zone and playing with things like stars which I don't usually use. I'm finding I am playing around more with style and design. This is a photo of Ryan on the lake fishing with dad. Not sure what the pose is, but I thought it was cute, lol. So on to my next project with the kit... wonder what will happen?


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the layers and the stars!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the angles in your design! Awesome colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this boy layout! Love those pp's & what a fun photo. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome, Lynn! Love that star paper in the background and the diagonal papers in the top corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fabulous and fun! Love the colors, design, touches of gesso, and random stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this boy page.... so many fun details!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page...love the design on this one. Really like the stars and a fab photo! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.