Friday, August 1, 2014

Mommys Lil Monster - Boys Rule


Morning!! How is everyone's Friday? Here in Canada we have a long weekend, so it's off to the lake for us! Today at Boys Rule I'm sharing the August sketch I designed and my take on sketch. This was a fun layout to do. If you know me, I usually don't scrap in bright colors but I really liked how this one turned out. The photo is of Ryan when he was about 9 months old. It's fun to get out those old photos and scrap them. I just smiled the whole time playing with that photo and the Our Lil' Monster collection from BoBunny. Hope you can stop by and play along with us this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love love love the colors, the photo, the monster and the robot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout! Love the design and the little monsters (including yours lol)are of course so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn you did a fab job with the bright colours :) Enjoy your weekend at the lake xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Lynn! Love your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is completely adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaag man, this is such a sweet and precious page! Love this collection and you really used it well! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.