Thursday, September 11, 2014

How Does My Garden Grow - BoBunny



 Good Morning!! Last week at BoBunny I was sharing my latest Misc. Me pages using the Enchanted Garden collection. We got to play along with a Mood Board and when I saw it, I immediately thought gardens, purples and colored doilies!
 I altered the doilies using chalk ink and punched out some flowers and vines to add a little texture but still keep the pockets from being too bulky.
Stamp, Stamp, Stamp!! Oh how I love the new stamps. The stitching stamp set not only has stitches it has these mini doilies!! I got on a roll with some purple chalking ink and those sweet doilies!!






Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Mosaic, Pixies/ Enchanted Garden
6x6 Paper Pad: Enchanted Garden
Double Dot Cardstock: Turquoise Vintage
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Enchanted Garden
Jewels: Snow Day; The Avenues
Washi Tape: Primrose
Doilies: Small
Stamps: Stitches
Page Protectors: Misc Me Life Journal Variety Pack

4 comments:

  1. beautiful.........love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at all your gorgeous flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! LOVING that collection!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooooo beautiful Lynn! You really do Misc Me with such ease and such gorgeousness...I am really jealous! The theme is perfect and your accents so super! Really love this spread!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.