Monday, September 8, 2014

School Days - Boys Rule

 Good Morning and Happy Monday! Today at Boys Rule I'm sharing my first layout using the Sept/Oct kit. Oh my goodness, there are tons of goodies in this kit. Crate Paper, BoBunny, MME. So many fun papers and elements. I always have such fun pouring all the packs out on my desk and looking at all the goodies. I'm going back and scrapping some of Ryan's earlier photos. This is way back from 1998 when he started kindergarten. I can't believe he was that small, lol.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

6 comments:

  1. really cute Lynn, love the cluster of embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all those boy kits Lynne!! And you make all the layouts looks so fun ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this! LOVING the colors and all the layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute page - love all the background work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this to bits ...perfect lil boy layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet page...the photo is so precious! Love the design....this is a gorgeous and special boy page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.