Monday, September 15, 2014

Color Me Rad - BoBunny


It's Bright! It's Fun!! It's Lemonade Stand by BoBunny!!  My kids are always having fun! They do a ton of charity events and this was a 5k run called Color Me Rad. As you run you get sprayed with paint. Ohhh who could resist scrapping this? I couldn't resist the bright colors from the Lemonade Stand collection. I stamped, I punched, I fussy cut! I don't do a ton of bright layouts, but I'm sure starting to like them! I see more of these in my future!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Squeeze Me, Sidewalk/ Lemonade Stand
6x6 Paper Pad: Lemonade Stand
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Enchanted Garden; Combo Stickers/ Lemonade Stand
Stamps: To The Point, Elements

6 comments:

  1. Super fun layout! Love all the bright colors and fun patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynn this is the PERFECT collection for this photo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooooo fun! LOVING the colors, the circles and the arrows!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, bright and fun page! Love all the circles, arrows and stamping! I have that circle stamp too...think it's 7 Gypsies...must use it more!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful page with yummie colors and details

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.