Saturday, September 20, 2014

Travel Clipboard Canvas - BoBunny

Morning!!! How's everyone's day? This is a project I did for BoBunny using the Souvenir collection. Everytime I make a mini album or altered item, Nicole snatches them up and takes them home. Ryan says one day "well I would have taken that shadow box you did of Sis and I"... so I decided to make him this clipboard canvas where he can clip whichever photo he wants on it. He has done quite a bit of travelling, so I wanted to keep a generic travel theme. I'm sure he has photos to put on it, but this one I took off his facebook page, lol... Surprise!!!!

 I played with all the new BoBunny goodies on this project. The new glimmer sprays, the stencils, the ink pads and stamps and don't forget those new Pearlescent Pens... perfect for stencils!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Journal Contents: Souvenir
Stickers: Souvenir Combo Stickers
Noteworthy: Souvenir
Brads: Souvenir
Chipboard: Souvenir Layered Chipboard, Souvenir Chipboard
Stencils: Brocade
Stamps: Captured, Stained Textures, To The Point
Glimmer Spray: Frost, Bronze, Mint
Pearescents: Chocolate
Ink Pad: Blueberry, Licorice

3 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.