Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Our Little Guy

Morning Everyone! Today I'm sharing another project at Boys Rule using the Sept/Oct kit. I remember always looking for boys themed paper and embellies and had such a hard time finding them. I have no clue where Laura-Lee comes up with her product, but she has hit the jackpot again. The background of this layout is from Echo Park and all the embellies are random bits and pieces from the kit. I used Laura's sketch she did for our Sept. sketch challenge, so if you want to play along you have tons of time!! I've been very busy looking through old photos lately trying to go back and scrap some of Ryan from those early years. Ohhh the memories. This one is from 1992! I'm off to play with my kit, so see you all in a few days!!!




Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

3 comments:

  1. Sooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors and all the yummy layers!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page! Love how you used the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute layout, love all the colors, those kits are so perfect for boy layouts!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.