Monday, October 20, 2014

Thank You Card - 17 Turtles Guest Designer

Thank You Card by Lynn Shokoples featuring BoBunny and 17Turtles
 Good Morning and Happy Monday!! Today I'm so thrilled that I'm a guest designer at 17 Turtles, Juliana Michaels is such a talented designer in the papercrafting world and she also has an Etsy Shop called  17 Turtles Etsy Shop where she designs cut files. I have a fun layout I did for her today on her blog and since I couldn't resist using the cut files, I decided to make a fun card for our Vet to say thank you for all the love and care he gives our two doodles! I used a mix of some BoBunny papers and Journal cards along with the fun files I got from Juliana to create the card. I hope you can pop over to the blog and check out the layout I did using these same files! Have an awesome day everyone!


Here are the cut files I used to create my projects. 
Just click on the photo to go check out Juliana's Etsy Shop!!


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Double Dot Cardstock: Chiffon Stripe
6x6 Paper Pads: Pop Quiz, Double Dot Bold & Bright
Stickers: Woodland Winter Combo Stickers
Journal Box Set: Pop Quiz
Misc. Me Life Journal Journal Cards: Happy Tails
Stamps: Stained Textures
Ink Pad: Blueberry
Digital Cut Files: 17 Turtles

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Lynn! Thanks again for guesting with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the bone and the heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Congrats on the GD spot on Julianna's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! I bet your vet has never gotten a card like that :)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.