Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hello Winter Misc. Me - BoBunny

Hello Winter Misc.Me Layout by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Altitude Collection
 Good Morning!! How's everyone's day? Here where I live in Canada it's been a crazy winter so far. One day it's warm and sunny, the next day we are in the deep freeze with snow blowing.. I will take those balmy days anyday!!! Last week I shared my Misc. Me pages on the BoBunny Blog. I got to play with the fun Altitude collection! Oh my, those colours just made me smile. I loved the browns with the blues and purples, such a beautiful combination. We were featuring the film stickers, and I almost used the whole roll, lol. Borders, strips, stickers, if I could stick them somewhere, believe me I did. So fun! This layout is all about a trip we took out to the lake house when we had one of those balmy winter weekends. The only thing we didn't expect was the huge amount of snow out there. Hubby spent almost 3 hours blowing snow so we could reach the cabin! After that is was coffee by the fire for all!!!
Hello Winter Misc.Me Layout by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Altitude Collection

Hello Winter Misc.Me Layout by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Altitude Collection





Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Altitude/Wonderland, Bundled,Flurry
6x6 Paper Pad: Altitude
Stickers: Altitude Combo Stickers, Altitude Stamp Stickers, Altitude Film Sticker
Noteworthy: Alitidue
Buttons: Altitude
Chipboard: Altitude Layered Chipboard
Glitter Paste: Silver
Ink Pad: Licorice
Stencil: Lace
Stamps: Captured

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeee these! LOVING the colors and that snowman!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on these layouts. I struggle with this type of scrapbooking. You have rocked it out of the park!! Have a wonderful New Year. Keep smiling and creating.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.