Monday, April 13, 2015

Sideshow Misc.Me-BoBunny

Sideshow Misc.Me layout by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Carnival Collection and Tuxedo Alphabet Stickers
Good Morning!! Last week on The BoBunny blog I shared a Misc.Me layout I did using the Carnival Collection. I was a little stuck on what to do with the collection until I came up with the idea of my "Cooking and Baking Sideshow". Since the fall my family has been on a healthy eating plan. Needless to say I now spend a ton of time in the kitchen, baking and cooking. I thought it would be fun to document a few of the things we have tried. I used a lot of the Tuxedo Alphabet stickers to add borders, make titles and just as little extra embellishments. For the cards, I took 2 of the 12x12 patterned paper and just cut them to fit the pockets. A really fun project this turned out to be!
Sideshow Misc.Me layout by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Carnival Collection and Tuxedo Alphabet Stickers

Sideshow Misc.Me layout by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Carnival Collection and Tuxedo Alphabet Stickers

Sideshow Misc.Me binder by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Carnival Collection and Tuxedo Alphabet Stickers
I also decorated one of the 8x9 binders using the 6x6 paper pad and a punch. Not too much, but a little pizzaz!!
Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn


BoBunny Supplies:
Binder Cover
Binder: 8x9 Gold & Kraft Binder
6x6 Paper Pad: Carnival
Alphabet Stickers: Tuxedo

Misc. Me Pages
Patterned Paper: Potions, State Fair/ Carnival
6x6 Paper Pad: Carnival
Noteworthy: Carnival
Stamp Stickers: Carnival
Layered Chipboard: Carnival
Chipboard: Carnival
Alphabet Stickers: Tuxedo
Page Protectors: Misc.Me Life Journal 50 Piece Package

2 comments:

  1. Love love love these pages!! LOVING all those yummy photos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun-another way to be creative!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.