Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Home - BoBunny

Home Wall Hanging by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny Featuring the Heritage Collection
 Good Morning!! It's Spring here, and I just can't wait to get outside and start playing in my garden. In the mean time, while I wait I decided to perk up my house a little with this wooden wall hanging. I used the Heritage Collection from BoBunny along with some of the embellishment packs and the wooden pieces. I love anything earthy, so this collection is one of my favourites. And the best part is, so many of the BoBunny collections can mix and match!!!  Now.. off to plan my gardens and sit out in the sun! Until next time.....
Home Wall Hanging by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny Featuring the Heritage Collection

Home Wall Hanging by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny Featuring the Heritage Collection
Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Lifetime, Belong/Heritage
6x6 Paper Pad: Heritage
Pocket Squares: Heritage
Brads: Heritage
Noteworthy: Heritage
Buttons: Heritage
Layered Chipboard: Heritage
Blossoms: Harvest Orange Bouquet, Harvest Orange Zinnia, Natural Earth Boquet
Kraft Wood: Clocks, Keys & Butterflies

6 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!!! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this is nothing short of spectacular!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to decorate the home letters <3 love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love, Love! Simply Beautiful! Can't wait to try this! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful and gorgeous Lynn! I love projects like these that one that really use and make one's home pretty and warmly! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Home done.Beautiful Home decoration.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.