Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Spring Has Sprung - BoBunny and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L



Hi Everyone and welcome to the BoBunny and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog hop!!! Here are the links to the blogs so you can follow along:
http://bobunny.blogspot.ca/
 https://www.scrapbook-adhesives.com/blog/
 http://www.bethpingry.com

Spring Has Sprung Water Can by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Garden Journal Collection and 3L Scrapbook Adhesives
 Good Morning! I hope you all are enjoying the blog hop. For my project today I used my Cameo and a cut file from Jennifer Wambach to make this cute little water can using the "pastel"patterned paper from the Garden Journal Collection.For the handles I chose the Ocean Vintage double dot paper to add some contrast.  I put the whole can together using the Dodz Clear Permanent Adhesive by 3L. For the flowers I put them together using the 3D Foam Squares from 3L to give them that 3D effect.
Spring Has Sprung Water Can by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Garden Journal Collection and 3L Scrapbook Adhesives
 A few foam squares in between the layers added a lot of dimension to the flowers.
Spring Has Sprung Water Can by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Garden Journal Collection and 3L Scrapbook Adhesives
For the butterfly I used the new Craft Dies called Flutter Dies. The cut is so intricate, but not to worry! The Dodz Clear Medium Adhesive dots just adhered them beautifully to the project. This definitely was a fun little project to make!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Pastel/ Garden Journal
Double Dot Patterned Paper: Ocean Vintage
6x6 Paper Pad: Garden Journal
Brads: Garden Journal
Noteworthy: Garden Journal
Craft Dies: Flutter Die
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Dodz Permanent Adhesive Clear Medium
3D Foam Squares White


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

20 comments:

  1. Oh, now this is just adorable! Fantastic work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMYGOSH!!! This is GORGEOUS!! WOW WOW WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I am in love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. One benefit to these flowers are that they can be changed out as seasons change or these "wilt".
    thanks for sharing a fabulous project

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Perfect for the spring table! All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea!! I love the watering can and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This project is amazing! A perfect Spring project. The papers you chose are lovely and the layering is a great touch. The butterfly is the perfect finishing touch. Thank you for sharing this creative project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how gorgeous!
    Looks so real and
    so pretty.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so love how you constructed this amazing blooms! Gorgeous project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Especially the colors and the nifty flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your watering can is so creative and beautiful!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! I am enjoying the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So creative and really fun for a summer picnic centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a unique project and so pretty! I can't believe you made this with papers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous display piece!! LOVE the papers you chose and I really need to get my hands on the butterfly dies!! LOVE IT! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable watering can. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the dimension of your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How clever! Great watering can and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is an absolutely amazing and stunning project! So creative and so detailed....really pretty! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.