Saturday, April 25, 2015

Banff 2014- BoBunny

Banff layout by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Garden Journal Collection
 Good Morning Everyone!! I'm so glad it's Spring! I love watching the grass turn green and the flowers starting to pop out of the ground. Let's not talk about muddy paw prints though, lol... Today on the BoBunny's Facebook Page I'm sharing a layout I did about a family trip we took to the mountains with Nicole and Chris. We had so much fun and it was so nice to spend time with them. I chose the Garden Journal collection along with a few of the Stickable Stencils and some of the Pearlescent Pens. It truly was a memorable, wonderful, blissful day.
 Here is some stamping done with the Pearlescents on the 6x6 paper pad, then fussy cut.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Delight/ Garden Journal
6x6 Paper Pad: Garden Journal
Noteworthy: Garden Journal
Double Dot Jewels: Mocha, Think Pink
Stamps: Floral Stamp
Double Dot Ink Pad: Emerald
Pearlescents: Island Mist, Blush, Coral, Butterscotch
Stickable Stencils: Cascade, Borders, Love

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Lynn! Love the details and the soft pretty colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the clocks and the flowers!!! And I used to live on a street named Banff and DID.NOT.LIKE.IT.AT.ALL.! LOL!!! Everyone ALWAYS wanted to call it "Ban-*I*-ff"!!! I am like...ummmm there is NO *I* in BANFF!!!! HA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Lynn...love the super little mixed media details and the beautiful papers you used! This is such a pretty collection...just love it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.