Thursday, July 23, 2015

Watercolor Cards-BoBunny

 Good Morning! So, lately, I have been interested in doing some watercolors. Thanks to my good friend Kelly who is amazingly talented,she encouraged me so I just had to give it a try...now remember... I am only a beginner! I didn't have any supplies on hand, but thought "wait a minute, to do watercolors, you need a water based pigment".. well guess what? BoBunny's inks and sprays make FABULOUS watercolors! I used some of my BoBunny stamps, then dropped some color onto my craft sheet, picked it up with my waterpen and started painting! Let's just say I AM HOOKED!!! This is just too much fun! All I want to do now is color!! Of course I needed something new to try, I don't have enough to do, lol... isn't that always the way with us crafters? Now, I'm off to color!! Till next time.....
 This card was done all with the Double Dot Ink Pads
 This card was all done using Double Dot Glimmer Sprays

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Double Dot Cardstock: Dark Denim Flourish, Passion Fruit Flourish
Double Dot Glimmer Spray, Tutu, Mint Frost
Double Dot Ink Pad: Pink Punch, Licorice, Emerald, Blueberry
Stamps: Flutter, Floral

2 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! These are gorgeous!!!!!!!!! LOVING the colors you created!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Julie said.... these are SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see more watercolours :) LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.