Thursday, July 16, 2015

Living the Life I Always Imagined - BoBunny

Living The Life I Always Imagined by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Penny Emporium Collection
 Good Morning and Happy Thursday!! Today on BoBunny's Facebook Page I'm sharing a frame I altered using the new Penny Emporium Collection. What a fabulously classy vintage collection. I altered the frame using Glitter Paste, Pearlescents and Glimmer Spray, then started placing my elements. Most of the elements came from the Noteworthy package or the brads package. I loved the glitter paste so much I used it to distress all my edges too. So fun to be full of glitter! The wooden shapes also go a little glitter going on!! I usually have someone in mind when I do a project, but I think this one will stay with me.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Copper Tiles, Captured/Penny Emporium
Noteworthy: Penny Emporium
Brads: Penny Emporium
Layered Chipboard: Penny Emporium
Wood Shapes: Clockwork
Glitter Paste: Copper, Gold
Glimmer Spray: Bronze
Pearlescents: Chocolate, Graphite

2 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.