Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Find Your Paradise - BoBunny

 
 Good Morning Everyone!! Last week at BoBunny I shared some pages from my Misc. Me binder. The theme of the week was "What do you do in the summer?"... well, in Canada, summer is short, so we do everything that we can, lol. I chose to work with the Boardwalk collection, as it's bright, it's fun and there are so many summer elements to choose from.
 I took the stickers and labeled each photo as a way to keep them uniformed. Then I chose the cards from the Journal Contents pack. Along with some layered chipboard, some noteworthy pieces and stamping, my cards were ready! I love doing Misc. Me pages. It's like doing a whole bunch of mini layouts, lol.
 Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Neptune/Boardwalk
Stickers: Combo Stickers/Boardwalk
Noteworthy: Boardwalk
Buttons: Boardwalk
Brads: Boardwalk
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard/Boardwalk
Journal Contents: Boardwalk
Pocket Squares: Boardwalk
Stamps: Captured
Double Dot Ink: Licorice
Page Protectors: Misc.Me Life Journal 50 piece package

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.