Monday, August 10, 2015

The Best Things - BoBunny

The Best Things In Life Arent Things by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Genevieve Collection
 Happy Monday!!! I was sitting and thinking... how long has it been since I've done some art journaling? If you can't remember when, it's been too long. I had the new Genevieve Collection from BoBunny on my desk and just thought of flowers.. and from there it began.. some paper strips, some blueberry ink and the new whimsy stencil, some spray and viola.. done! Well..maybe not that quick, but it sure was fun.. I love using a collection to art journal, everything matches and I don't have to worry. Thanks for stopping by...until next time!
The Best Things In Life Arent Things by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Genevieve Collection

The Best Things In Life Arent Things by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Genevieve Collection

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Canary/Genevieve
6x6 Paper Pad/ Genevieve
Double Dot Ink: Blueberry, Licorice
Glimmer Spray: Gold, Frost
Stamps: It Is Written
Stickable Stencils: Starling, Whimsy

1 comment:

  1. Wowwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the textures!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.