Saturday, September 19, 2015

Snow Day - BoBunny


 Morning Everyone!! A you ready for winter? Say what? No way!! I am sharing a layout that I did for BoBunny featuring the new Sleigh Ride Collection.. oh what fun it was! Lots of glitter paste, double ink and the new Snowflake Stamp.. fun, fun, fun!.. I even played with the new craft dies which are super gorgeous!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn
BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Rustic/Sleigh Ride
Double Dot Cardstock: Chocolate Vintage
6x6 Paper Pad: Sleigh Ride
Layered Chipboard: Sleigh Ride
Brads: Sleigh Ride
Journal Contents: Sleigh Ride
Stamps: Snowflake
Glitter Paste: Silver
Lasercut Chipboard: Snowflakes
Glimmer Spray: Frost
Double Dot Ink Pad: Blueberry, Sugar
Craft Dies: Flourish, Nested Fancy Frame

1 comment:

  1. Soooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and how you did the edges!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.