Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Psalm 6 - Bible Journal

There are some days that you just don't know what to do. I asked God, what do I need to read today, then opened my bible and read the verse in front of me. It lead me to Psalm 6. It's been a rollercoaster lately here, and I really needed to "Let Go and Let GOD". Sometimes you just have to sit back and let HIM to take the lead, trust in Him and HIS ways. Today was one of those days. Until next time...


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

2 comments:

  1. I can certainly relate to not knowing what to do some days!!! Thanks for just sharing from your heart today!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.