Monday, March 19, 2012

Urban Scrapbook / Let's Get Sketchy - Surf & Swim

When I went to visit the girls at Urban Scrapbook they suggested I do a layout using this new paper line Trinity. I know it's not my usual brown muted tones that I love to work with, but hey, I'm always up for a challenge right? This was so much fun to do. I used this fabulous paper for new challenge at 






Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

Here are the products the generous ladies at Urban Scrapbook Supplied me with! 
Stop by Urban Scrapbook's on line store to see these great products! They have FREE shipping anywhere in Canada on orders over $50


Trinity Patterned Paper
 Lei

        Flowers

                 Under the Sun

           Tiki Masks
                                
                                     Surf N Sun Decor Stickers

                                   Authentique "Loyal" Elements

                                     Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist 
Autumn Nights





8 comments:

  1. its a cool summer page with cheerful colors!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a great line for the beach! So bright and colorful. You've done a great layout with it. Love all the cute little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. Love the vibrant colours and the little flag line.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great layout Lynn, so bright and colorful, just perfect for a summer type of page :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and those flowers!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome page Lynn! I love the fun, bright colors on this one and great job using the sketch from LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout Lynn! Love those bright colours & your fun photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous job with the sketch! Love those papers!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.