Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Bible Journal - Chronicles



1Chronicles Bible Journal Page by Lynn Shokoples
 Good Morning and a Happy Wednesday!
I realized I haven't shared a page in abit, so I'm trying to catch up. This is one I did out at the cabin. It's so peaceful there and it's the perfect place to just read scripture and bible journal all day. I found this image on google of the pumpkins and thought it would be nice to journal something for fall. It reminds me to be thankful, not just on Thanksgiving, but all year long. I hope your having an awesome day... until next time.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I've been seeing Bible Journals popping up and have to say that I love the idea and must get my own journal. May I ask where to find them? I love the pumpkins and the lion in your Bravery page, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! LOVING the pumpkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.