Thursday, January 14, 2016

Documented Faith - January Week 2 and 3

Documented Faith January Week2 by Lynn Shokoples
 Good Morning! Today I am sharing a few more pages from my Documented Faith journal. Doing the art journal pages and the prompts are just too much fun. I not only get to study the Bible readings, but I also get to practice new art techniques. Win, win right?
Documented Faith January Week3 by Lynn Shokoples

Documented Faith Word Prompts by Lynn Shokoples
 Since I'm doing this in a daytimer, I have lots of blank pages, so I thought I would do pages that focused on the monthly words. So the top photo is January and February. The pages below are March and April. More art journal fun right? I just can't resist, lol.
Documented Faith Word Prompts by Lynn Shokoples



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

2 comments:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.