Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Happy Birthday Beautiful - BoBunny


Happy Birthday Beautiful Card and Gift Bag by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Soiree Collection
 Good Morning! Now here's the story, lol.. I'm talking to my sister and saying. "what project should I make for BoBunny?" She replies: " well my birthday is coming up and I sure would like a nice card!". Well, ok Sis, this one's for you! Not only a card, but a gift bag too ( but I am not telling what's in the gift bag because Sis reads my blog). So...back to the card... BoBunny just came out with some "oh so" fabulous collections in January, and this one is no exception! This is Soiree!! It's vintage, it's floral, it's soft, it's gorgeous..need I say more? And the elements? Amazing!! The new dies? Awesome!! Which is how the gift bag came to be.. I couldn't stop creating with the collection, so I used a cut file from the Silhouette Store by Lori Whitlock and voila.. a gift bag was in the works. Thanks so much for stopping by... until next time.....
Happy Birthday Beautiful Card and Gift Bag by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Soiree Collection

Happy Birthday Beautiful Card and Gift Bag by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Soiree Collection


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Soiree,Linens/Soiree
6x6 Paper Pad: Soiree
Noteworthy: Soiree
Brads: Soiree
Chipboard:Layered Chipboard/Soiree
Buttons: Soiree
Stickers: Clear Stickers/Beautiful Dreamer
Double Dot Jewels: Think Pink
Stamps: Sentiments
Double Dot Ink: Licorice
Craft Dies: 4x4 Portrait Frame, Love Squared, Flutter

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.