Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Inspire Bible and Bible Tab Video

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to share a little quick video I did about the tabs I made for the Inspire Bible that I shared yesterday.  I know a lot of people have been patiently waiting and I'm so happy to see more and more people say they have received theirs! This is such a gorgeous bible! I do believe I can say it's my favourite one I own. Have a beautiful day everyone!!! ( There is a flip through of the inside of the bible on my Youtube channel if you would like to see the inside)

**Just click here if you would like to get some tags for Your new Inspire Bible!**
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Lot95Designs?ref=hdr_shop_menu



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.