Monday, April 25, 2016

1John 2:6 Bible Journal Page


1John 2:6 Bible Journal Page by Lynn Shokoples
 Happy Monday Friends! How was the weekend? We were out at the cabin in the freezing cold, lol.. I couldn't believe it was actually snowing this morning! Come on Spring..you were here last week!!! Today I'm sharing a page from my Journaling Bible in the Book of 1John 2:6. To me this represents that we should walk as Jesus walked. Humble, loving and ready to help those in need. Life gets busy, we sometimes forget that we are here to learn how to be more "Jesus" like. It's not about rushing, it's about stopping.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments and I appreciate your scrappy support! Have a wonderfully happy scrappy day! Lynn  
Affiliate Disclosure: I am so blessed to be able to share and create content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links is very much appreciated. All the items are supplies that I personally use and recommend. Thank you again for your support.

1 comment:

I so appreciate you stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to read them, they make me smile! Blessings for a beautiful day.